Minute April 13, 2013 - 8th Annual AGM
NAFA Eighth Annual General Meeting Minute
Date: April 13, 2013
Time: 5:00 PM to 5:35 PM
Venue: Eagle Height Community Center
General Members , Executive committee members (Ayodhya Batajoo, Archana Shrestha, Himal Regmi, Shreedhar Ranabhat, Archana Dwa, Mahesh Shrestha, Santosh Lamichhane, Rakesh Mandal, Buddhi Subedi )
1. Welcomed all the members present
2. President Ayodhya Batajoo presented the annual report
3. Nischal Acharya commented about the NAFA scholarship and thanked to NAFA for awarding him Scholarship
4. On behalf of Sam Ranabhat, another NAFA scholarship award recipient, his father Shreedhar Ranabhat also shade light on the importance of the scholarship to inspire the students in their higher education.
5. Himal Regmi, treasurer, Himal Regmi presented the annual financial activities done during the year 2069(FY 2012/13). By issuing financial statements all the members of NAFA he acknowledged that the NAFA has the following fund on March 31, 2013:
Operating fund: $3,162.91
Non Operating fund in 2 CDs: $16,229.19
The fund generated during the year: $1,364.02
6. During question and answer session about the annual program and financial activities, no members
did raise question and they accepted the activities by a big applause.
7. Archana Shrestha, secretary of NAFA board recognized the volunteers of the year for their volunteerism and highlighted the importance of volunteerism.
7. Election committee member, Abiman Pasachhe announced the result of the NAFA Board for upcoming year. He acknowledged to the members that out of 17 vacant positions (including 5 officers)
Only six application received for following positions and since there was no contest for any of the applied positions all positions are filled by showing members accent with big applause.
Vice president – Purna Shrestha
Treasurer: Himal Regmi
Executive Board member – Archana Dwa
Executive Board member – Rajeeb Karna
Executive Board member – Sarmila Basnet
Executive Board member – Rajendra Aryal
With this existing board is dissolved.
End of the General meeting.
Minute Prepared By : Ayodhya Batajoo