Minute April 15 2017
11th Annual General Meeting Minute
Date: April 15, 2017, Saturday from 4.00pm to 10pm
Venue: Eagle Heights Community Center
Minute Written By: Santosh Lamichhane
Board Members Present: Purna Shrestha, Narendra Thapa, Rosha Pokhrel, Mahendra Pathak, Ayodhya Batajoo, Archana Dwa, Archana Malla, Rajeeb Karna, Ramesh Khanal, Som Khanal
1. Introduce newly elected board members
2. Present annual financial report by treasurer for the year 2073 (FY 2016-17)
3. Volunteer appreciation by Secretary
1. Present NAFA's annual report and introduce newly elected board members
- President, Purna Shrestha, welcomed and wished new year.
- New board members were announced by election committee chair Narendra Thapa
◦2017-2019 Executive Board formed as follows
President, Santosh Lamichhane
Secretary, Abiskar Bharati
Treasurer, Mahendra Pathak
Public Relations Officer, Vacant
Purna Shrestha (Ex-Officio)
Arjun Dhoj Khadka
2. Present financial report for the year 2073 (FY 2016-17)
- Treasurer, Mahendra Pathak, presented the annual financial activities that took place throughout the year in 2073.
- He informed the members of total spending and total savings for the organization. By issuing financial statements all the members of NAFA he acknowledged that NAFA has the following fund on April 15th, 2017
Fund Collected : $11,307.98
Fund Used : $23,239.76
Net Fund used during the year : $(11,931.78)
- During this time members were asked if they have any objection or query, if not approve the AGM by applause. Members approved by big applause.
3. Volunteer Appreciation by Secretary
- Secretary, Abiskar Bharati, had prepared the slide deck but was not present in the event so Rosha Pokhrel presented the slides
-She wished new year and highlighted on volunteerism.
- Presented a PowerPoint slide with each NAFA event and volunteers involved in that event along with respective coordinators of that event plus the fund generated.
- Presented new "Volunteer of the Year" appreciation certificate to Sanyam Shrestha
- Buddhi Sagar Subedi donated $500, Basudev Adhikari donated $501 for NAFA school rebuild project
- Ramesh Khanal donated $1000 to NAFA SRP ($500 increase in his previous pledge of $500)
All of the AGM agenda was approved by Members and Board as well by a big applause.