Minute September 9, 2007
September 9, 2007
Minutes of 9/9/07 Meeting:
Board Members in attendance:
1) Treasurers Report.
- $665.63 + 1 small bill outstanding.
- $650 was collected for the picnic.
- Parking was $120.
- $195 was collected in membership dues.
- Bank balance will follow in an email to the Exec. Board.
- Treasurer changed at the bank on 9/1.
b) Discussion of jobs for Nepali people and networking opportunities. The Group doesn't have resources to direct a job search, but we can direct to Madison resources using the Web Site or possibly post positions within the google group.
2) Dasai Celebration
a) Locations still being looked at:
- Goodman Aquatic Center $250.
- Shorewood Hieghts Community Center
- Eagle Heights Community Center.
Decision needed by Friday.
b) Food search is in process.
a) East town mall - We have requested weekend dates (22nd,23rd and 15th).
b) West town mall - Request should happen the week of 9/9 -9/16. Anju Cheetri will chair the west gift-wrap.
Next meeting 9/23/07. Meeting adjourned at 2:15pm.
If there are any deletions or additions to these minutes please contact me and I will make corrections.
Respectfully submitted by:
Mark Grandau - Executive Secretary
Nepali American Friendship Association